Eric Bolling shared the cause of his son's death on Facebook
Eric Bolling was fired from Fox News on September 8 after the investigators revealed about the sexting scandal. Following that incident, his son's death news came up on September 8 due to accidental overdose. He shared about the devastating incident in social medias. Later on October 27, 2017, he took to Facebook to share the actual cause of the death. With a snap of his son, he wrote, "Just received some tragic news from the Coroner in Colorado. Eric Chase's passing has been rules an accdiental overdose that included opioids. Adrienne and I thank you for your continued peayers and support. We must fight against this national epidemic, too many innocent victims."
More recently, on March 1, 2018, during Opioid Summit at the White House, Eric shared the story about his son.