Find out how much Lisa Marie Presley is worth today

By: Ludwig Paige  |   | 

Lisa Marie Presley is the one and only daughter of Elvis Presley and the sole heiress to the King of Rock & Roll’s fortune. Her net worth has increased considerably after making a name for herself in the music industry.

Quick Facts About Lisa Marie Presley

Name Lisa Marie Presley
Birth Name Lisa Marie Presley
Profession Singer
Birthday February 01, 1968
Age 49 Years Old
Star Sign Aquarius
Nationality American
Place of Birth Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Net Worth (USD) $ 300,000,000 - Three Hundred Million US Dollars

Lisa Marie Presley found comfort in music

Presley’s first contribution to music came as a demo in 1992. At that time, she was married to musician Danny Keough, and they were building a family together. She was offered a recording contract too but rejected it due to personal reasons.

Lisa Marie Presley performing live. She is holding a mic with one hand and its wire with another hand.

Then in 2003, Presley released her first album To Whom It May Concern. By that time she had already been through 3 divorces. She was grief-stricken by her failing love life and sought comfort in music. 

Lisa Marie Presley and her fourth husband Michael Lockwood heading towards divorce! Know the reason

The music video for Lights Out, a single from the debut album, found its way to #5 on Billboard’s Top 200 chart and #15 on CMT’s Top 20 cool down. She received positive feedback from critics too and the Los Angeles Times critic Robert Hilburn said, "The music on her album has a stark, uncompromising tone... Presley's gusty blues-edged voice has a distinctive flair".

Lisa Marie Presley recorded Elvis’ In the Ghetto 30 years after his death

In 2007, Presley recorded a single, In the Ghetto, on the occasion of the 30th anniversary of her father’s death. The video of the posthumous duet with her father reached #1 on iTunes and #16 on the Billboards singles chart. She had also recorded some vocals and mixed it together with her father’s hit song Don’t Cry Daddy for Elvis’ 20th death anniversary.

A black and white image of Elvis Presley holding a mic with his left hand. His daughter Lisa Marie Presley's image has been photoshopped on the side.

Now what, Lisa Marie Presley’s second album was released in USA and Canada on April 5, 2004. The album became a hit and was #9 on the Billboard's Top 200 chart. It was Presley’s first album to be released with a parental advisory warning. A clean version of the album was also released. 

Presley’s third album was released on May 15, 2012. It took her seven years to get her final album Storm and Grace out. The album was pinned as her strongest album yet by spinner.com, and Rolling Stone complimented Lisa by saying “Storm and Grace is the album she was born to make.” It sold a total of 9,115 copies in its first week.

How much is Lisa Marie worth today?

Lisa Marie Presley lost her father to a heart attack on 16 August 1977. In Elvis’ will, he had appointed Lisa as one of the beneficiaries of his trust, along with his father Vernon Presley and grandmother Minnie Mae Presley.

Following the death of Vernon, Lisa’s mother Priscilla Presley along with National Bank of Commerce in Memphis and Joseph Hanks (Elvis and Vernon’s accountant) became the trustees, until Lisa turned 25.

Elvis Presley is pointing his finger. Yvonne Lime is standing beside him. They are outside Elvis's Graceland house.

In 1993, on Lisa’s 25th birthday, she inherited her father’s $100 million worth property. In February 2005, she sold 85% of the estate. The other 15% was the title to Graceland and the property within it, which remains with Lisa. Currently, Lisa Marie Presley’s net worth is estimated to be $300 million.

Mother of 4 children, Lisa Marie Presley fighting for custody with fourth husband over twins


People also ask

How old was Lisa Marie Presley when her father died?

Rate this Article

Happy Bored Sad Angry WTH!?

Comments

+ Show more comments