Quick Facts About Talisa Soto
|Celebrated Name||Talisa Soto|
|Date of Birth||March 27, 1967|
|Age||49 Years Old|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eyes Color||Light Brown|
|Place Of Birth||Brooklyn, New York|
|Debut Movie||Spike of Bensonhurst|
|Best Known For||Mortal Combat|
|First Award||ShoWest Ceonvention|
Talisa Soto is an American actress and a fiery model. Here are 10 interesting facts about her which you may not have known before.
1. Talisa Soto was born on March 27,1967 and her birthstone is Aquamarine.
2. At the young age of 15, she signed with Click Management and began modeling.
3. After few weeks of being signed, she got the chance to travel Paris where she appeared in a layout for “Vogue” which was shot by Bruce Weber.
4. She has appeared on the covers of Vogue, Mademoiselle, Glamour, and Self, as well as in Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.
5. Since 1988, she has been making film appearances, beginning with the movie Spike with Bensonhurst.
6. In 1990, she was chosen as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World by People magazine.
7. She was ranked No. 58 on the Hot 100 Women of 2002 by Maxim magazine.
8. She was married to actor Costas Mandylor from 1997 to 2000.
9. Later, she married actor Benjamin Bratt on April 13, 2002. The couple has one daughter, Sophia Rosalinda, and one son, Mateo Bravery.
10. She has appeared in more than twenty films including; Mortal Kombat (1995) as Kitana , Island of the Dead as Melissa O’Keefe, Pinero (2001) as Sugar.
We hope these 10 interesting facts about actress Talisa Soto will help you to know her better.